Monday, April 23, 2007

Philll

I had a marvelous idea yesterday that centered around riding bikes in the rain. I was gonna go solo, but then Phil thought it was a good idea too?
So we crawled up this ridge and then rode across some little trail that followed this ridgeline. It was pretty windy and the rain was trying to turn to snow. You could see (or fall) in either direction, for a looong way.
The dirt was great though, it holds so much water out here without softening. I was running semi-knobbies and sliding in and out of those dustless, tacky turns was great.
It was so cold while ripping down that I couldn't feel my hands for about forty minutes afterwards. But I think we got some good images, so a little premature arthritis is just part of the game, right?
Maybe I'll post some of the riding photos too, but that'll have to wait for now.

No comments: