Thursday, May 03, 2007

This Bike

Doesn't go very slow.

Ben-Bicycle photo shoot, where you at?
Patrick-How's my tee?
Diane-Hipster status; acheived?
Matt-It's a true 52cm with a 21.5" TT (a nice mix of metric and imperial data there)
Chad-Steel is not fake.
Steve-Get your bike onboard the boat yet?

Everyone else-I've been threatening to go fixed for a long time now, so there ya have it. Skidding is awesome. It's a bike I got from Keith at A-1, around '99 or so. I believe it to be a '77 Windsor; I'm basing that year on the Dura-Ace that's hung on it. Windsor's, from what I've gathered on the internets, were made in Mexico by an Italian and branded with an English name. British racing green, some stripped seatstays, and I'm on my way.

2 comments:

Klaimco said...

ds,

"lemme see dat"
^lohan song stupid joke. i think you'll get it though.

i want to see your bike. quite trying to front with your dark sleek lighting your not fooling.

retakes,
_b
*dumpster funk hip pop.

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! the boat i just came off was huuuuuuuuuge. totally could have ridden around below decks after shift. but the boat DID have a few cruisers for the captin and his mates when they go into port in Norway, to ride to the bar and back. good shit